In Te, Signore Il Mio Oggi



"Quello che mi accadra oggi, mio Dio, non lo so. Tutto quello che so e che nulla mi accadra che tu non abbia provveduto e disposto per il mio maggior bene. QUESTO SOLO MI BASTA." - Beato G. Alberione

Translation: That which happens to me, my God, I don't know. All that I know is that nothing happens to me that You have not envisioned and disposed for my betterment. ONLY THIS IS ENOUGH.


- reflections feb. 2011-
I made several reflections on this passage... One day, I ask about freedom... the next, my itinerary... I see it growing day by day with the arrival of new experiences... thoughts... insights... even mistakes made... 


Answers come at the right moment... when I see myself calm and ready to listen...like my most recent experience...


An earlier discussion with someone very dear to me led me to delete all my male friends in my list and to rest from social networking for a while ... it broke my heart at first... I have grown into the habit of opening my laptop just to greet my friends or share my reflections for the week...


A change in my usual patterns created tension...I just have to see the wisdom in all this... 


Light came pouring down on me as I read the Gospel on the 5th of February. Jesus said, "Come away by yourselves to a deserted place and rest a while..." (Mk. 6, 31a)... I repeated David's psalm (23,2)..."in green pastures you let me graze; to safe waters you lead me; you restore my strength..."


It was what God wanted at the moment... to rest... 
                                             and at the same time, to give others some rest too...


I often wrote my friends how much I think and pray for them... Our mind is so powerful! I could actually sense when one is thinking of me... it could be so engaging and at the same time exhausting... 


so I brought my tent and left...





-reflections March 18, 2009 at 10:09pm
Jan 20 5:31 PM-

I saw Rustom Padilla...oops Bibi (i 'm not sure if i spelled it correctly) Gandanghari the other day on one of the gossip shows of ABS-CBN...he/she looked...ahmm...different. I just can't find the right words yet to describe this person...and yet at the same time as i looked at him with amazement, i can't help but admire his self-revelation...i knew that deep inside him there's a certain contentment that fills his personality changes...i knew he found his way to freedom.
And yet as simple as i spell the word FREEDOM is, its definition is as complex as my thought processes...even as I fight for freedom of expression. What does REAL FREEDOM entails?










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Friends

Be

Relationship Status: Attached