Three-in-One (Free Printable Design)

With my Satur-dates

In preparation for the Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity on Sunday, I would like to share the following designs to my readers. I made variations for my little Satur-dates.

*Note: The designs are strictly not for commercial purposes. 


Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning,
is now 
and ever shall be, 
world without end. 
Amen.



Download  Holy Trinity Design 2013 through OpenDrive.com

Variations: With Prayer to the Holy Trinity inside or at the back portion





Holy Trinity Design 2 (front)

Holy Trinity Design 2 (back)


Comments

  1. These are beautiful, Melissa <3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irene :) It was you actually inspired me to share my works. Lots of love!

      Delete
  2. very lovely, very spiritual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You sure are fast :) Thanks for visiting my page Patrick and thank you for the compliment. YEY!

      Delete
  3. wonderful!
    Portia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Art ATTACK! Those are wonderful Mel... Hmmmm, keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heART attack :P I wish I could do more like explain how and why I do it or what the Holy Trinity is all about. Piano, right?

      Thanks for the visit Key. I just saw your new post there ;) Yeah, we missed you!

      Delete
  5. Amazing! thank yo for sharing your art:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sunny (is that your name?). Thanks for the visit and the compliment. I took a round at your instagram pics and your blog. Well, the amazing thing is how God connects many people through our writings ;)

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I'm completely impressed as well. Thank you for making this free - I wish you'd charge us for this art so we truly know the value:) haha You know = you can say - a $9.99 gift for free! haha Good work. God's work.

    Whose perfectly shaped hands are those!! ?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll think about that Vishnu :) Perhaps, one day I will charge you for my art ;)

      Or perhaps, I could start a contest to explain what my art is all about, hahaha...I hope it speaks for itself.

      Whose hands? Well, if you try doing that, you could see that it could be yours :) Thanks for the compliment.



      Delete
  8. Beautiful designs Melissa and how generous of you to make them available for free. They are exquisite! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Friends

Be

Relationship Status: Attached